Why Queen Mary Enterprise Zone Training?
We cover topics that are the building blocks for any successful business.
- Courses on subjects vital to the success of innovative start-ups.
- Priced to support your business growth and VAT free.
- Places limited to guarantee quality access to trainers, professionals and entrepreneurs.
- Trainers with years of experience leading organisations, working with SMEs, and coaching professionals.
- Supporting you wherever you are, with courses available online to learn and acquire new skills while working remotely.
- Certificate of completion for each course.
Designed for SMEs
QME’s government-subsidised pricing empowers SMEs and microenterprises to develop staff within a tight budget.
|Standard Fee||SME Fee|
*The SME Fee is reserved for organisations that are not a subsidiary of a holding company, and that meet two of the following three criteria:
- turnover of less than £25m,
- fewer than 250 employees,
- gross assets of less than £12.5m
Book your place today
For more information contact
+44 (0) 20 7882 7123